Do you have what it takes? - Hiring new IMVU Mafias Staff 17 posts

OP Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:36 am
Mafia Don
Legendary Family Member
  • Advertisements: 406
Do you have what it takes to be the best of the best? The IMVU Mafias is currently looking to hire new staff members in the following positions:

:star: Capo da' Relazioni Pubblica (Head of Public Relations) - This position is in charge of responding to press / media and is the public face of our family when dealing with outside organizations. Checking our press box is a daily task which on average requires you to respond to the press / media about 6 times per month. It is your job in these interactions to make us look amazing by complementing us with the confidence that The IMVU Mafias are the best that IMVU has to offer. Anything else you do to help our image is icing on the cake. The person who takes this job will need a strong grasp of the English language and passionate emotions for The IMVU Mafias.

:star: Capo'da Guerra Totale (Head of Total War) - This position is in charge of leading our troops in war. Yes, we do have a battle tested fighting force of suitable size with a high rate of victory. We are currently at peace, but that is not always so. We will be going to war again, soon. A war is planed. A war will happen. Our members are currently under attack. This position will involve leading real troops in serious high tech cyber combat against dangerous foes who threaten our family. The person who takes this job will need leadership skills and a strong grasp of cyber security.

:star: Capo da'Sviluppatore (Head of Development) - This position is in charge of leading our paid developers and making suggestions on how our scientists can improve the IMVU Mafias Gray / Black Market. At the moment we have a few paid developers. We plan on hiring more developers and we do plan on investing more resources / money on the development of new UFI IMVU products. The person in this position needs a strong grasp on developing IMVU products and experience in using our underground market.

--------------------------

IMVU Mafias staff member requirements:
:bun: 150+ posts on our forums (trust level of 150 or above)
:bun: at least 3 months of service on our forums (join date to the IMVU Mafias of at least 3 months ago)
:bun: skype (an instant messenger that our staff uses to communicate with each other)
:bun: 48 hour updates (at least once every 48 hours you are to contact the Don or Underdon of our organization and provide a short list of everything you have accomplished / are working on since your last update)
:bun: Identity disclosure - you must be comfortable with providing our leadership (Don & Underdon) with your name, email address, address, IMVU account names, skype account name, and phone number; this information will remain private; but will be used for communication, payment, site security, and other perks that come with being a staff member of The IMVU Mafias.
Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:24 am
Oh...
I lost my rank?
Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:31 am
Administrator
Legendary Family Member
  • Advertisements: 45
axiom wrote:
Oh...I lost my rank?

Not that I'm aware of and not if I have anything to say about it.
Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:53 am
I see.
OP Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:23 pm
Mafia Don
Legendary Family Member
axiom wrote:
Oh...I lost my rank?

The rank on your profile was a question mark. You're hired, head of development. One position has been filled.
Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:29 pm
I see. Am I still global moderator?
OP Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:34 pm
Mafia Don
Legendary Family Member
axiom wrote:
I see. Am I still global moderator?

Global moderators are a permissions group, not a rank. You are still a global moderator.
Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:58 pm
TIM Enthusiast
Legendary Family Member
  • Advertisements: 1
Can I apply for the position of head of development?? or is it taken already??? I am interested to be a paid developer as well....what do I have to do to be one?? Thank you always!
OP Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:20 pm
Mafia Don
Legendary Family Member
thessa wrote:
Can I apply for the position of head of development??or is it taken already???I am interested to be a paid developer as well....what do I have to do to be one??Thank you always!

The position of head of development has been filled; already taken. We still have openings for paid developers. PM me some examples of your work and a list of your development related skills.
Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:56 pm
Thank you for stiky!

This is your face while giving me rank.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4a/11/1c/4a111cefb139e10a03868e3635e50185.gif
=D