IMVU Q&A: "how do i get realy sexy ladies?" 22 posts

OP Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:39 pm
User avatar
Legendary Family Member
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 1134
  • Joined: Aug, 2009
  • Karma: 39
One day I was searching the internet for some interesting or maybe useful stuff related to IMVU and all of a sudden I came across this funny thread on some website's forum...
Besides other stuff like XBOX 360 etc cheats, apparently this website also has a special section for IMVU, including Questions and Answers.

However, I want to share this short and informative 'discussion' with you guys. xD Maby you can get a laugh out of it or even learn something. :lol:

Also, I am willing to give 3,000 IMVU credits to the first person who 'guesses' or just finds out what's the name of this website this thread was posted in! :D
(There are enough hints you can use.)

Good luck and have fun! :woohoo:
Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:16 pm
User avatar
Legendary Family Member
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 424
  • Joined: Aug, 2011
  • Karma: 0
Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:36 pm
User avatar
Master
Legendary Family Member
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 529
  • Joined: Jul, 2011
  • Karma: 10
Error 404 wrote:
http://www.cheatsguru.com/pc/imvu/questions/

:P


http://www.cheatsguru.com/pc/imvu/questions/2178686/

This was the funniest of them all. Love the replies. Lol


Ohsnap, Error just got 3k
OP Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:54 pm
User avatar
Legendary Family Member
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 1134
  • Joined: Aug, 2009
  • Karma: 39
Error 404 wrote:
http://www.cheatsguru.com/pc/imvu/questions/

:P


http://www.cheatsguru.com/pc/imvu/questions/2178686/

This was the funniest of them all. Love the replies. Lol


I'm proud to announce that the price of 3,000 IMVU credits is going to one of our newest members Error 404!
I'm personally very satisfied that it was one of our newest members who solved this. xD
Good job, Error! :D *claps*

Make sure you PM me your IMVU avatar name. =)
Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:02 am
User avatar
Lower Family Member
  • Posts: 127
  • Joined: Jul, 2011
  • Karma: 20
Crap, too late -.- Funny thread though..lol poor noobies :(
Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:16 am
User avatar
Mafia Don
Legendary Family Member
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12814
  • Joined: Nov, 2007
  • Advertisements: 406
  • Karma: 204
The IMVU Mafias use to have a few threads on that site.
I wonder what happened to them.
Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:33 am
User avatar
Legendary Family Member
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2111
  • Joined: Dec, 2009
  • Karma: 45
LMAO.
I can teach how not to get sexy ladies xD
OP Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:14 am
User avatar
Legendary Family Member
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 1134
  • Joined: Aug, 2009
  • Karma: 39
JonXRulz wrote:
LMAO.
I can teach how not to get sexy ladies xD


Naw, Jon. xD
Remember you're a pimp, you have some serious skills!
In fact, internet is your playground, so IMVU shouldn't be a problem for you. :lol:


> By the way, *wink wink* if I could clone myself to 1 million copies, I would get all up on you Jon and then you'd easily get a bunch of really sexy ladies! :D



HAHAHAHAHAAA, I'm kidding about the whole previous statement.. xP
But seriously Jon, you're rather charming. Stop pushing yourself down. =p
Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:35 am
User avatar
Legendary Family Member
  • Posts: 3244
  • Joined: Mar, 2010
  • Karma: 32
|Linda| wrote:
JonXRulz wrote:
LMAO.
I can teach how not to get sexy ladies xD


Naw, Jon. xD
Remember you're a pimp, you have some serious skills!
In fact, internet is your playground, so IMVU shouldn't be a problem for you. :lol:


> By the way, *wink wink* if I could clone myself to 1 million copies, I would get all up on you Jon and then you'd easily get a bunch of really sexy ladies! :D



HAHAHAHAHAAA, I'm kidding about the whole previous statement.. xP
But seriously Jon, you're rather charming. Stop pushing yourself down. =p


The age of mockery has officially quelled, no more calling Jon gay!
It is now hip to tell Jon he's charming.
Jon, you're charming. 8)
Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:23 am
User avatar
Legendary Family Member
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3566
  • Joined: Feb, 2010
  • Karma: 35
C-Digg wrote:
The age of mockery has officially quelled, no more calling Jon gay!
It is now hip to tell Jon he's charming.
Jon, you're charming. 8)


lmfaooooo I'm so lmao'ing
~Bows down~
Jon, you're charmingggg.I LOVE YOUUU!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here

SIGN IN NOW

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT