Posted 13 years ago · Author
I felt like sharing a pulse post I made some time ago. But I have gotten allot of feedback on it, and I was suggested that I should past it on to other places for the world to see. So that is what I am doing. I hope this is the right forum to do it in. And I hope I can get you all thinking - if you find the time reading it. If not, that is up to you...

Here we are.. Teens.. Young people whom actually knows nothing, but the idea that we live.
We feel pain.. And our mood - one moment we want to rip the head of every one.. The next we are so sad we only want to lay down and cry, but because of fear that we will be embarased and weak looking, we keep our tears in, making them cut us inside and make it hurt more. Then suddenly, we are happy having best time of our lifes, but we don''t know why, and therefore get sad again... We are developing, building, creating, changing, and shifting at the moment. Nothing is going to make sense - and being a teen is the hardest time of our lifes. Thanks to it all, we grow desperate for some one to hold around, claim ours, love and cuddle with.. But in truth, we are not ready yet.. Because we are so desperate we take whom ever shows us the slighest interrest, only letting it all fall apart, brining us back to the sorrow we started with. Either you make trouble, or you want to prove you are the best in the world, but nothing seems to work. It is as if we learn nothing in school, and there is actually allot of reasons why we don't. One is that when sitting we close the nerve going from your back to your brain, basically setting the brain on standby, and that is why we don't learn anything. If we should learn something, we should be standing and moving around.. Next up is that our heads are preparing us for adulthood, and therefore its like a extra libary - the main is under conctuction. And the one we have now can only hold so and so many books, those that are to much, it throws out, that is why we forget everything..
Then next up is our ideas, because nothing seems to be sticking together we try to be like others.. Which is why things turn to be following styles and idols, attempting to place your life in others hands. But that just makes us blind for who we really are. Not many dare to be them selfs, go **** every one else, there is only ONE me.. And that is me. So let me be the one I am..
The human been was created to be hunters, therefore it has natural things in the body that has been forgotten, which can be used. For example, its dangerous to take down some sort of big animal when out hunting. It can be very dangerous. But, to make sure of survival we have been in need of something that would make us risk our lifes and get something out of it. That is still in us, basically when doing something that is slightly dangerous, we feel good. And I am not talking about ***** or anything like that, because that is just stupidity. But climbing something high, knowing that if you fall you will get hurt, or walk on the unsecure ice. It gives us a rush - and that rush can be used for feeling good when thinking. That is why I walk around at night, knowing that I am not the only one out at the moment, but I am the only one with a clear mind. or climbing high areas, and just sit there. For example on my school, I love climbing out of the roof of one of the buildings, and sit there. It helps your thinking, and the resh air does you good as well. :3

Many teens are afraid of being embarased, being diffrent, and doing weird stuff, but its now we really need it. For example, I walk around talking with my self, wearing what ever I want, and read books upside down - why? Because I can, and because I know it does me good to do so. I function much better then others, not trying to think about who I am, or what I want to be, but simply forgetting it and just naturally being my self. This is a hard thing to come to, since we are used to live in a world where you are either a Pretty Princess or a pirate.. Call it overly randomness, but just stop thinking about what you do, do it on impulse and see what happens. I don't ask my self who I am any more. I ask my self why people fear me, and if I can do anything to prevent that. But I realized, that NOPE I won't do anything against it, because we have all choices, and your first choice is to trust me or not. if you don't, I'll be scary, if you do, I will be your best friend. And so do I have choices around every one else.

Now, you might think I am writing allot, but all of this night, until now, I have been talking with people not feeling good about them selfs and doing stupid things - like taking *****, drinking, smoking, trying to prove them selfs by getting tattoes and lots of peircings.. But really world, do you need all that? They show nothing. They just make things worse.. Believe me I know. My grandmother and my moms little brother are both having cancer right now from smoking most of their lives.. We are too young.. Drinking and doing ***** now are much worse then doing them when we are around 40, because the damagde that happens now, will harm our system forever from now off. But I am not saying that its better to do it when around 40 - just saying that at that time the only real diffrence it will do is it will shorten your life allot... No one wants to be with an idiot that has destroyed his or hers own life, just because they couldn't find out what to do.. Open your eyes world. Look up.. See, there is the sun, it it coming up today, and it is coming up tomorrow. Its turning to spring, and the birds are returning, singing kind songs.. But who sees that? Not the one laying on the side walk with a beer in his or hers hand, and throw up covering them.. Not the one sitting stonned inside a darklight room, thinking that the things around him or her are changing color.. Nor does the freak with the tattoes and piercings, in need of more pain to prove he or she is still alive... But I do.

And I am here to help you always. Here to stand by your side if you want to change your life..
The world is sick, and we need to change it. First step, is to change the teen years, because we are the furture, and if you **** up now, so is everything else going to be.

And here I am, sitting in 4.10 in the morning, waisting the hours I should have slept in the hope of some one would read this, and understand.

Now, I'll be gone all of next week, so if you liked what I have to say, please send me a message.

And if you think I am wrong, think what you want to. But I am the one that is going to get you a bucket when you are about to throw up to the next party.. And I'm the one that will help you up when you fall. But the rest is up to you..

___________________________________________________________________________________