Posted 14 years ago · Author
hey all! you guys can just call me spaz (obviously) LOL.

i spend a lot of time on imvu and i really like this site here! unfortunatly a lot of these links that are given out are broken DX idk if its just me or not but when i click on most links here they bring me right to either my imvu homepage or customer support. a few i know are the return item, offerpal, and power earners links.

i am decent with computers but unfortunatly i am not skilled with coding at all. im good at working with software and troubleshooting, but if it comes to code im lost.... im going to college in a year at ITT. idk if u guys could use my help or not, there are a lot of other guys better than me out there. but im always willing to help =)

so far my only income on imvu is the watchbot but its down =(. i dont have a paypal and i think u need to be 18 to get 1..... plus i can never get any sites that do surveys and offers to work. i always get ripped off for my time... so im still lookin for new ways.

im hoping i can someday soon be vip on here as well XD but everything takes time and effort. if anyone would like to add me on imve just pm me =D