Posted 14 years ago · Author
hi pplz im so glad theres a website that shows u ways to earn credits and other stuff for imvu. i read the cheat codes on getting free stuff for my avatr >w< im so happy THANK U von don for that awsome tip ^w^. hmmm lets see what can i do in return? wel theres this kind of cheat to earn 5oo credits for imvu. BUT U NEED TO USE A DIFFERENT COMPUTER EVERY TIME
intructions:
1) go to msn, google,yahoo or whatever that makes u do an e--mail account (preferably i recomomend msn.com)
2) make an email account and where it says to put an ALTERNATIVE E-MAIL go open another page and go to this site "10minutemail.com"
3) copy and past a fake e-mail that gives u to put it in the alternative e-mail.
4) ounce the email account is done go to imvu.com register and make a new account there aswell
5) when u finish to the last step download imvu
6) when dowload is finished login to that new account u made in imvu and fix the character up and start chatting for a bit.
7) logout and check ur own account see if got 5oo creds
8) if it doesnt show wait for a bit longer try to go to libraries or even better ur own skool and use their computers to earn ur self thos 500 creds i hope it works for yall!