Posted 13 years ago · Author
Hello, my name is Kadri and i'm an art student from Estonia. I'm 19 years old and i like to spend my time alot in imvu designing outfits. I also help design my friends rooms. In real life I like to paint alot. I think my style is something mixed with pop and naivism. I also grab my isnpiration from imvu outfits. My favourite colour is yellow and I use it alot everywhere. I think i'm quite an optimistic and outstanding person. Although i might not be the friendliest. I have a protective wall around me but once they're through that i get hurt easily. I'm very feminine and a hopeless romantic.
Also I'm good at photography and photo manipulation and everything concerning it. I'm great at matching and desingning things and that's what i love most. I'm thinking of becoming a textile artist in the future.
The thing is that i'm in desperate need of VIP. I hate the fact that i help my friends to furnish their new public rooms. But my own room won't become public because i don't have a credit card nor do I have money to get ap. I'm not even interested in ap. I just wish i could make my room public.

Kadri.