I love edging.

Toolyx
by Toolyx · 9 posts
5 months ago in AP Lounge
Posted 5 months ago · Author
There is something thrilling about edging; teetering on the verge of release without giving into it. It is a beautiful experience to savor every moment and hold back as long as possible, pushing oneself to the brink of pleasure. I once challenged myself to hold off for three days and each time I brought myself to the edge, I was consumed with the desire to finally release. But I resisted, determined to prolong the intensity for as long as I could.

By the third day, I thought I could hold out one more day, but my willpower gave in and I indulged in a full release. The explosion of pleasure was unlike any I had ever experienced before. I was overcome with ecstasy, crying out as I pumped with a force that bordered on pain. But it was a beautiful pain, one that I would gladly endure again and again.

What surprised me most was the taste – it was different, sweeter. A girl had introduced me to the idea of drinking my own cum, and I never imagined it would be so pleasurable. Perhaps it was the relief of finally releasing after such a long time, but it left a lingering sweetness in my mouth. The experience was fantastic, and I can't wait to see what holding off for a week would do.
Posted 5 months ago
fuck....reading that was hot...i looove making guys edge hehe...hot af hearing them moan and whimper begging to cummm fuck....
Posted 5 months ago
@Toolyx
You're welcome handsome.
Posted 5 months ago · Author
It makes me hard at night, just thinking of that ONE. LAST. SHOT. It makes me wanna just jack it until I bust. I busted all over the roof the other day while I was at work. Mmmmm, I been a bad boy :chromelogo: :firefoxlogo:
Posted 5 months ago
I watched kekekeke ;)
Posted 5 months ago
i love it when she chokes your manhood to stop you from cumming it hurts but feels so good :kat_emoji15: :kat_emoji15: