Opacity Generator

DataMine
by DataMine · 53 posts
6 years ago in Mafia Tools
Posted 6 years ago
this is a neat programe u got here. i could imagine other things it could do to :). made on linux?
Posted 6 years ago
DataMine wrote:
@Thirteen It was written in C# so you could possibly run it with Mono. What other things could you imagine it doing?

one could possibly load a bunch of op maps made for tattoo's clothes etc. but will require someone to pre-load these op maps inside the programe. i assume it would be alot of work to actual attempt to let the programe have several options to customizing op maps fully how u want them.
Posted 6 years ago · Author
@Thirteen

There's a few problems with that:

1) I can only add alpha maps I create or the developer allows me to.

2) Alpha maps are specific to the mesh. I don't think it would be very useful unless you happen to be working on the exact mesh the alpha maps is for. Except hairs, those I could see it being useful for.

3) Alpha maps are completely out of scope for this program as they only come in 2 colors (black and white), there's no need for multiple shades.
Posted 6 years ago
ohh i see. hmm figured there would be some limits. just some ideas of mine, and of course i don't promote product theft personally. im a creator myself and i'll rather make my own you know.
Posted 6 years ago · Author
Np, keep the ideas coming. A lot of stuff I make comes from the ideas our community has.
Posted 6 years ago
DataMine wrote:
Np, keep the ideas coming. A lot of stuff I make comes from the ideas our community has.

will do :aHappy:
Posted 5 years ago
sounds pretty cool with i had more merits ho do i earn them or can i buy them?
Posted 5 years ago
sharondevineblue wrote:
sounds pretty cool with i had more meritsho do i earn them or can i buy them?

@sharondevineblue

Logging in daily earns medits.

Replying to topics earns medits.

Creating new topics earns medits.
Posted 5 years ago
thanks very nice
Posted 4 years ago
thank you so much. This is perfect it very good job