Posted 14 years ago · Author
hello everyone , I never ask for something when I can do it but in this case it is diferent

ok I need a few member who are able to protect their pc correctly and have a good french understanding.

I am in a group - group name and link given if you accept and meet my condition ...-

the group owner arase me, she puts me down and she have no regret to do it , she take adventage of her own ship of the group.

everything I told in the group has a reason too , and she got some kind of help from the other members, this is not what i can call helping others ....

so what do I whant ?
*note that this is not a large scale attack , it is a small one ....*
account warning on her , ( no message , just follow the tos she brake it so just legaly report it after seeing the group content.)
and group gone , yes I whant it gone , making know that on internet everything is not lasting.

why that mission, cause i'm already in a down mood and peopole making me down for no reason are not ment to have respect..

I've tryed to respect her but at any ocasion she puts me downer so that enought . take her down...

reward ??? , can be negociated but I 'll do 10k of pr in one day + help in returns.

if no one whants to help this tread can be deleted. so no one would care about me .

thank's all and have a nice day