Posted 2 years ago
I gave up on live chat for most of my problems and only use them to transfer credits. Most of the agents I've came into contact with had to take up to 30 minutes to answer one of my questions, or had to direct me to another Live Chat category/agent to get a response. They aren't understanding nor do they care about the problems of their users; especially creators. In my case, it seems like I have pissed off a user because my products keep getting flagged and reported and I think it is the same person doing it. Which is extremely frustrating. IMVU removed a rug I made that said "Fuck Cops" lol. Literally a curse word followed by the word cops and it's an immediate takedown. Next came a "Fitness Pole" that I made for general audiences and that got flagged too. The customer agent said it was alluding to sexual themes. Which....I understand but personally, it was just a pole, lol. No strippers to be seen anywhere and there were countless other derivations of the same pole. I tried multiple times to dispute product ratings but they just don't care. That being said, IMVU Live Chat is there to make sure their money is being made and flowing in their pockets. Fuck IMVU. Maybe I should make a rug about that.