Imvu Movement for avatars

NightOwlIV
by NightOwlIV · 4 posts
3 years ago in Mafia Market
Posted 3 years ago · Author
I have a question for everyone in the ImvuMafias Community. So I've been thinking how do you guys feel if there was suddenly an update on Imvu. Where you had two options to move around, Interesting right I know some people may be used to clicking around, But what if you could use the arrow keys/Asdw.
I need your guy's opinion on both of them.

I if I had a choice I think I'd use the keys. Why, well You don't have to worry about standing it particular places in rooms, and you can just move around freely how you like, but who knows maybe that might mess up the furniture/Actions. Or maybe it won't.

Let me guys know what you think about it ^.
Posted 3 years ago
@NightOwlIV

That already happened. Very few people took advantage of it and IMVU inc was paying a third party service for the code that made it possible. Since hardly anyone used it ... IMVU inc stopped paying for the service and we lost it. It was part of IMVU unity.

It was cool ... added gameplay and game mechanics to IMVU. I think there are some independent software developers who are trying to revive the code ... to work without IMVU inc paying for it.
Posted 3 years ago · Author
Darn That’s a loss to hear. I thought they had something like that but then again I wouldn’t expect it because of how the gameplay is.
Posted 3 years ago
Its really Cool btw